Schadenfreude

Two Felte/on's....Felten And Felton. Viewpoints and Discussion From Two Old War Horses

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I Need A Support Group


starbuckswinter
Originally uploaded by schadenfreude.
I have a confession to make. It's not easy, so I imagine the best thing for me to do is just come out with it.

I have an addiction. To Starbucks.

I know what you're thinking. Hey, this guy's in the Army and he drinks frou-frou coffee.

I know. It's sad. What can I do?

I live in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. There is a chain of coffee shops up here called Caribou. I've tried their coffee. I'm not a fan. Nothing I can really put my finger on except their coffee is a little bitter.

In my attempt to break myself of this addiction, I'm going to try Gevalia soon. I sent away for the trial offer I think only for the free coffee pot.

All right, I have another confession to make.

The Starbucks I go to has really nice eye-candy, if you know what I mean. A couple of young, biologically pleasing coffee wenches.

Of course I'm a good husband and I'd never do anything untoward; however, one cannot help but look.

And look.

I'm going to hell.

A venti skim mocha, no whip, if you please. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home