Schadenfreude

Two Felte/on's....Felten And Felton. Viewpoints and Discussion From Two Old War Horses

Thursday, January 27, 2005

New Website!

The new site is up and running. If you get a chance, head on out to the all-new Schadenfreude. Don't forget to update your bookmarks!

We will be posting on this site and the new one simultaneously for the next week or two. Just getting all the bugs worked out.

If you know of any nice Movable Type templates, please let me know. I'm using the basic template right now, and it's a little....boring.

Thanks for all the support you've shown Felton and I. We are looking forward to seeing you out on the new site!

1 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2005 at 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dan, Just thought I would stop in to say hey. It's your old roomie from Jackson! hahaha

    Guess what tomorrow is! My last day at the old grind... The new grind begins at 1800 this Sunday. Call me if you still have my number - cell is still on.

    K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home