Schadenfreude

Two Felte/on's....Felten And Felton. Viewpoints and Discussion From Two Old War Horses

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Debate


firstlady
Originally uploaded by schadenfreude.
Tonight, at 8:00 CST, our choices go head-to-head, mano-a-mano, ketchup vs. oil. I have to admit, I have more than a passing interest in this one. I can't wait to hear Johnny explain his voting record...for or against? What do you believe exactly? Is there anything you honestly support or oppose, or are you following polls and votes?

I think the real debate would be Mrs. Bush against Mrs. Kerry. Isn't Terreezzaa a sight? Who wouldn't want her gracing the White House? Hosting state dinners? Meeting heads of state? She is a true picture of beauty and style, no doubt about it.

Hopefully the issues will be discussed in an atmosphere of good will...who am I kidding? I hope President Bush utterly destroys that creep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home